Introducing a game-changing innovation in the realm of power delivery testing – the Pactiv transient and DC load testing unit, developed by ProGrAnalog.
Pactiv has been engineered to empower your product development process. We have accelerated the way you evaluate, characterize, and validate power delivery schemes, setting a new standard for comprehensive testing. Pactiv brings together the flexibility and ease of use of the Passive LoadSlammer adaptor and the unparalleled power and rise/fall times of the Active FFED solution.
- 500W, 900W and 1200W options
- Rise/ fall times of < 100ns @1.0V 18,000A/us slew rate
- Water cooled for optimal performance
- 30 software configurable LoadCells
- 20 software configurable differential sense points
- 30 x 30 Pin Grid Array connection
- Design your own or off the shelf Pactiv adaptors for BGA/ LGA footprints
The Pactiv transient and DC load testing unit is poised to be a game-changer in the realm of power delivery testing.
If you’re eager to learn more about how Pactiv could transform your product development process, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team is ready to provide you with further information or book a demo, allowing you to experience the power of Pactiv first-hand.